2016/08/06

Ashley Graham Has Something to Say About Her Body






















Mark Ashley Graham a lot of noise when she became the first woman to size pose on the cover edition of the swim Sports Illustrated's clothing in 2016. She is also the creator of the swimsuit stunning plus size women (swimsuitsforall), and continues to inspire women of all shapes and sizes as they navigate a world often critical of the female form.

Last photos published by Graham to calculate Instagram him to fans that are wondering if it's weight loss, however, and there were many comments from fans who are unhappy with the perceived weight loss. Graham, not one to shy away from discussions about the shame the body, take the recent criticism the chance to send a heartfelt letter. The letter was published on the website of Lena Dunham, Linyi, entitled "ashamed if you do, be ashamed if you do not."

In that, she writes, "gave social media my voice and allowed me to move forward programmatic body activist ... I know that the comments are not all positive, and I am sure thick skin woman, and as a model in the public eye, I am conditioned to accept criticism. But in the past week, and I'll admit it was more difficult to shake off enemies. "

Go to explain that this image was published on the calculation of the break by her stylist on the set of Instagram Next Top Model America, soon spread to the accompaniment of the hateful comments. "You do not make dollars, more than the plus size ,, no backstabbing dollars," wrote one commentator, and "do not love the skin you're in, you want to meet Hollywood, he is believed to be slimmer and more beautiful."

He says he did not lose pounds, in fact it is heavier than it was three years ago. But even if you want to lose weight, says Graham's decision would be anyone but herself.

"I am more than my actions, I do not Ashley Graham just because I curvaceous" writes. "During the past sixteen years, I have chosen my body apart, manipulation and control by others who do not understand, but now my career has given me a platform to use my voice to make a difference ... Why waste time and energy spewing negative? Let's worry about our own bodies Fitness."

About hINA

we are certified Fitness Experts. We are popular at Body Bulding. We are team of professinal Trainers, We work together and make our students And Visiter Satisfy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Notix™

Blogger Templates By Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes & Distributed By Blogger Templates